Embracing the Future. Transforming Lives. Through Legacy Gifts
A legacy (planned) gift to Metropolitan United Church will be one of the most meaningful gifts you will ever make. While the tax benefits to you or your estate can be significant, the opportunities for future ministry and programs at Metropolitan can be profound — thanks to your future gift.
Legacy gifts to Metropolitan have:
- Provided resources for our community service ministries,
- Endowed our music program,
- Restored our stained glass windows,
- Enhanced our worship life,
- Enabled our day to day programs to continue and so much more.
Legacy gifts are transformational gifts that will help us embrace whatever comes next.
Ways We Can Remember Metropolitan
- Bequest Gifts in your will.
- Gifts of Life Insurance with Metropolitan as beneficiary of an existing policy or donate a new policy.
- Charitable Gift Annuities lets the church retain the capital but provides you with a guaranteed income for life.
- Gifts of Residual Interest are items you gift to the church now but continue to use and enjoy during your lifetime.
- Gifts of Securities, RRSPs and RRIFs either now or through your estate
Check the links below for more detailed information on ways you my remember Metropolitan with a legacy gift.
Legacy gifts may be of any amount. You may direct your gift to any area of our congregation’s work whether for annual ministries, a special project or program or to our endowment fund. The choice is yours. The opportunities are many. The satisfaction in giving is great.Metropolitan United Church56 Queen Street EastToronto, Ontario M5C 2Z3
Telephone: (416) 363-0331
Canada Revenue Agency Charitable Registration Number: 10810 2435 RR0003