What do we do with Mary? Is she a figure of veneration and worship? Is she simply a literary foil in the Jesus story. Is she a spiritual revolutionary with the heart of a Grizzly Bear? In this week's sermon, "The Porcelain Figurine," The Rev. Jason Meyers will explore how our understanding of the mother of Jesus can have widespread implications for the church and the world.
- Carillon Prelude: Go Tell It on the Mountain
- Prelude: Various (J.S. Bach; Brahms; Held)
- Readings: Psalm 89:1-4, 19-26; Luke 1:26-45
- Anthems: December's Rose (Coghlan);
- Scripture Song: May It Be (Swan)
- Postlude: In Dulci Jubilo (J.S. Bach)