At first glance, gold, frankincense, and myrrh seem like very odd gifts to bring to a baby shower. Some have even pondered why the magi didn’t offer more practical items like diapers, baby formula and casseroles. In his message "The Road to Somewhere," The Rev. Jason Meyers explores how the magi’s experience of Christ changes the direction of their lives and how their gifts might not be so unwise after all.
- Carillon Prelude: The First Nowell
- Prelude: Various (Buxtehude; Manz)
- Readings: Isaiah 60:1-6; Ephesians 3:1-12; Matthew 2:1-15
- Solo: The Kings (Cornelius)
- Postlude: In Thee Is Gladness (J.S. Bach)