This week we heard a poet preach the gospel of Jesus, specific to the time and place of the American Inauguration. Amanda Gorman is her name and you can hear her here. In the sermon this Sunday, we will follow her lead with a message entitled "Permission and Consent."
- Prelude: Various (Buxtehude; Alain)
- Readings: Isaiah 40:21-31; I Corinthians 9:16-23; Mark 1:29-39
- Virtual Anthem: Jesus Christ the Appletree (Poston)
- Solo: There is a Balm in Gilead (arr. Ricketts)
- Postlude: Litanies (Alain)