"The desire to reach for the stars is ambitious.
The desire to reach hearts is wise."
In a sermon titled "Thick with Spirit," a story of spontaneous baptism, and an apt description of community, we will seek wisdom on Sunday.
- Carillon: Final Flourish from Belmont Suite (Knox)
- Prelude: Various (Willan; Locklair)
- Readings: John 15:1-8; I John 4:7-21; Acts 8: 26-40
- Sermon: "Thick with Spirit" (The Rev. Karen Bowles)
- Anthem: Rise Up, My Love (Willan)
- Solo: Sing Ye a Joyful Song (Dvořák)
- Postlude: Prelude on ‘O Filii et Filiae’ (Willan)
Photo: Philip and the Ethiopian Eunuch, Herbert Boeckl, 1894-1966