The Lutheran scholar Clarence Stoughton once said “Stewardship is everything we do after we say, ‘I believe.’” In his Stewardship Sunday sermon entitled "After the Amen," Rev. Meyers explores how Jesus's teachings on "treasure" can inspire us to integrate all aspects of our life into discipleship.
- Prelude: Various (Price; Correa de Arauxo; Howells)
- Readings: 1 Samuel 2:1-10; 1 Corinthians 3:10-11,16-23; Matthew 6:1-21
- Sermon: “After the Amen"
- Beati quorum via (Stanford)
- Lean in Toward the Light (Newcomer)
- Handbell Offertory: Morning Canticle (Tucker)
- Postlude: Toccata (Mushel)
Photo: We Are Not Alone - United Church Publishing House