2000 years later, Jesus' disciples are still waiting. Will it be "idle" waiting, or "active" waiting? Jesus said: "...you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you will be my witnesses... to the ends of the earth."
- Prelude: Various (Whitlock; Scheidemann; Messiaen)
- Readings: Acts 1:1–11; Ephesians 1:15–23; Luke 24:44–53
- I Will Not Leave You Comfortless (Byrd)
- Children, Go Where I Send Thee (arr. Caldwell/Ivory)
- Handbell Offertory: Chanson (Lowenberg)
- Sermon: “Witness While You Wait" (Rev. Mark Aitchison)
- Postlude: Festival Toccata (Whitlock)