This week, we read Jeremiah's "call story," where God sets very high expectations for someone who is young, untrained and inexperienced. In Rev. Meyers' sermon “Before I formed you, I knew you would be a car salesman” we consider the value of spiritual discernment when it comes to hearing God's intentions for our life and the life of the world.
- Prelude: Various (Schroeder; Spence; Coleridge-Taylor)
- Readings: Jeremiah 1:4-10; Luke 13:10-17
- Sermon: “Before I formed you, I knew you would be a car salesman”(Rev. Jason Meyers)
- Solo: I Would Be True (C.H.H. Perry)
- Postlude: Kleine Präludien und Intermezzi Movement VI (Schroeder)