In our Earth Day service this week, through words, songs and actions, we are invited to consider our call to “live with respect in creation." Rev. Meyers’s sermon “Bread and Honey” will explore how Jesus becoming known in the breaking of bread on the road to Emmaus is a reminder that the Messiah is revealed through simple and tangible acts of love.
- Prelude: Voluntary II, XV (Russell)
- Readings: Psalm 81; Luke 24:13-35
- Thou Visitest the Earth (Greene)
- Sermon: “Bread and Honey" (The Rev. Jason Meyers)
- Offertory: My Master from a Garden Rose (Daley)
- Postlude: Tuba Tune in D Major (Lang)