In this week's Luke reading we hear of the risen Christ appearing in the midst of his disciples asking for something to eat. Luke goes to great lengths to describe the physicality of Jesus and how he was "really there". In his Earth Day themed sermon entitled "Matter Matters", The Rev. Jason Meyers will explore how resurrection extends into the material world of flesh and blood, seeds and soil. And also that snacks are really important.
- Carillon: For the Beauty of the Earth (arr. Buchanan)
- Prelude: Various (Halley/Portman)
- Readings: Psalm 4; 1 John 3:1–7; Luke 24:36b–48
- Sermon: "Matter Matters"
- Anthem: Look at the World (Rutter)
- Postlude: Festival Alleluia (Miller)
Members of Met's Green Team help lead us in worship this week.