In Rev. Meyers’ sermon, "What Peter Bryce Said," we will take this time of All Saints and our Anniversary Sunday to ask questions like: How has our past shaped us? Who we are now? What do we want to be in the future? Backdropping this is the story of steadfast love found in the Book of Ruth and Jesus’ call to love God, neighbour and self found in the Gospel of Mark.
- Prelude: Various (Goffin, trans. MAB; Puccini, Palestrina arr. Kingston)
- Readings: Ruth 1:1-18; Hebrews 9:11-14; Mark 12:28-34
- Sermon: “What Peter Bryce Said"
- Praise God From Whom (Stanley/Ken)
- Fuguing Tunes (Burge)
- View Me, Lord (Lloyd)
- Band Offertory: Cantate Domino (Pitoni arr. Kingston)
- Postlude: You Make Me Feel So Young (Myrow/Gordon arr. Luis)