God’s way in the world…can be surprising! Some even say “absurd!” Is that your experience with the ways of God? That was certainly the experience of Namaan, in the Book of Kings.
- Prelude: Renaissance Dances (arr. Johnson/Miller)
- Readings: Luke 10:1-11,16-20; 2 Kings 5:1-14
- Solo: I Know the Lord’s Laid His Hands On Me (Spiritual, arr. Burleigh)
- Sermon: “Surprised by God" (The Rev. Mark Aitchison)
- Postlude: Fanfare on "In Christ there is no East or West" (Callahan)
Photo: Jordan River in May 2022 (Rev. Mark Aitchison)